Put customer stories at the heart of brand marketing
Stackla is the UGC platform that puts customer stories at the heart of brand marketing.
Stackla helps companies make the shift from brand-centric marketing to customer-centric marketing. By harnessing and showcasing your most compelling customer stories, marketers are able to lift engagement, strengthen consumer trust and drive sales.
A new source of authentic content
Stackla uses predictive intelligence to identify the most compelling customer stories across the social web. With real-time content dashboards and workflow automation, Stackla provides marketers with the power to harness these stories and showcase them throughout all aspects of their marketing at scale.
Built for scale, designed for simplicity
Whether you’re a CMO, technical marketer or community manager – Stackla is designed to meet the needs of small and enterprise-level organisations. Some of Stackla’s features include:
- Intuitive interfaces designed for quick implementation and adoption across teams
- Real-time dashboards providing insights to help drive decisions
- A powerful and flexible API platform and plugin directory, enabling integration into any marketing technology or channel
- Machine learning and predictive intelligence capabilities to ensure marketers are continually publishing the best content with less effort
- Workflow automation tools to save marketing teams time and money
Stackla allows marketers to:
From the simplicity of hashtags to the sophistication of geotargeting, the most powerful content discovery tools are at your disposal backed by 25+ content sources.
Powerful tools like image recognition, location, language, and sentiment analysis help you sort, manage, and classify your content.
Put user-generated content to work in every marketing channel for more engaging websites, impactful advertising, better emails and live experiences.
Powerful reporting gives you real-time insights into your brand advocates and enables you to analyse and optimise your content discovery and publication.